Exterior Residential Painting
Exterior painting is not nearly as stressful to the occupants of a building as interior painting can be. However, there are concerns that typically arise during an exterior paint project. Mike Moran Painting has the experience and professional know-how to be able to address these concerns and deal with them appropriately.
Our painters never jeopardize safety. We attempt to maintain a harmonious environment that does not intrude on and building’s occupants. We want clients to enjoy their new paint job!
Clean • Repair • Prep • Paint
- Skilled crafts people who are polite, friendly, and work efficiently do the work in a neat and professional manner.
- All areas around your business or home, including your shrubs, landscaping, roof, etc. are protected from start to finish.
- All surfaces to be painted are thoroughly pressure washed and cleaned. This step helps new paint adhere to the existing surface, and removes harmful pollutants and dirt.
- Mildew (which can attack and degrade the paint coating from the outside or inside) is treated and killed.
- All areas of loose paint are scraped. (Further sanding and smoothing may be necessary for maintenance and appearance.)
- Appropriate caulking is applied.
- All loose boards are refastened.
- Only quality materials are used to give the best and longest lasting results.
- The proper primer is applied to bare wood and metal to assure proper adhesion of the new paint. This step helps prevent future peeling in these areas.
- If an exterior is too moist to paint, the source of moisture is found and eliminated.
- Gutters are cleaned and inspected.